Previous Home Next

The Ayers House

Fincastle 154

Fincastle 154

The Ayers House on Church Street dates to 1799. First constructed as a four-room log cabin, it has been expanded and remodeled over the years. It was purchased and sold with protective covenants by Historical Fincastle, Inc. in 1987. Painstakingly restored by Emily Honts, it now serves as a bed and breakfast.


Last update 10/29/2012


All © proofs, pictures & negatives are the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.

The right of reproduction is in accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.


Contact Murphy's, Inc.


Solution Graphics