Previous Home Next

The Hatter's Shop

Fincastle 150

Fincastle 150

The Hatter's Shop, circa 1834, used the first floor as the shop and had living quarters on the 2nd floor.


Last update 10/29/2012


All © proofs, pictures & negatives are the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.

The right of reproduction is in accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.


Contact Murphy's, Inc.


Solution Graphics