Previous Home Next

The Boarding House

Fincastle 085

Fincastle 085

The Boarding House, circa 1885, was open to tourist visiting the area and also used as a private home.


Last update 10/29/2012


All © proofs, pictures & negatives are the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.

The right of reproduction is in accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.


Contact Murphy's, Inc.


Solution Graphics