Previous Home Next

Fincastle 089

Fincastle 089

The Carper House, located on the corner of Murray and Roanoke Street, dates back to 1831. The front Victorian addition of the house was added between 1890 and 1904.


Last update 10/29/2012


All © proofs, pictures & negatives are the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.

The right of reproduction is in accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.


Contact Murphy's, Inc.


Solution Graphics