St. Mark's Episcopal Church
The congregation of St. Mark's Episcopal Church was formed in 1770. The church
purchased the current site in 1837 and built the Gothic style structure shortly
after the purchase.
All © proofs, pictures & negatives are
the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.
The right of reproduction is in
accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.