Previous Home Next

The Thompson-Carper House

Fincastle 076

Fincastle 076

The Thompson-Carper House started with a log shop built in 1792. In 1830 the brick house was build and the frame addition was added in 1880.


Last update 10/29/2012


All © proofs, pictures & negatives are the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.

The right of reproduction is in accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.


Contact Murphy's, Inc.


Solution Graphics