Previous Home Next

The Oliver House

Fincastle 169

Fincastle 169

The Oliver House, circa 1871, was originally two rooms. In later years four additional rooms were added to the front including a parlor with decorative fireplace mantel.



Last update 10/29/2012


All © proofs, pictures & negatives are the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.

The right of reproduction is in accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.


Contact Murphy's, Inc.


Solution Graphics