Previous Home Next

The Bar House

Fincastle 038

Fincastle 038

The Bar House is located at Courthouse Square, it had been gutted by fires in 1968 and was scheduled for demolition. Historic Fincastle, Inc persuaded county officials to spare the 1809 structure. It was restored by Historic Fincastle, Inc and was returned to the county in 1969. It now houses the county Extension Office.


Last update 10/29/2012


All © proofs, pictures & negatives are the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.

The right of reproduction is in accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.


Contact Murphy's, Inc.


Solution Graphics