The Crowder House
The Crowder House on Church Street is an exceptional two-story log building
erected in 1791. It was given to Historical Fincastle, Inc. by Stuart Carter.
The clapboard siding was removed to expose the original log structure.
Historical Fincastle, Inc. finished its restoration in 1976. It later sold the
property with protective covenants to provide for maintenance of its historic
character. It now houses the offices for Fincastle Baptist Church.