Previous Home

The Figgat House Law Offices

Fincastle 198

Fincastle 198

The Figgat House law offices were attached to the main Figgat-Breckinridge house at one time. The house was build by Captain Sam Figgat in 1840.


Last update 10/29/2012


All © proofs, pictures & negatives are the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.

The right of reproduction is in accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.


Contact Murphy's, Inc.


Solution Graphics