The Gazebo at Big Spring
The Gazebo is located at the Big Spring which was a public watering place from
the Indian days. King George III granted the land to Israel Christian and he
included it in the original boundaries of Fincastle in 1770.
All © proofs, pictures & negatives are
the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.
The right of reproduction is in
accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.