Previous Home Next

The Presbyterian Church

Fincastle 102

Fincastle 102

The Presbyterian Church was erected in 1771 and part of the church today is the original Church of England. The building was repaired in 1813 and probably enlarged. The entrance originally faced the East and was changed to face South in 1840 at which time the Greek Revival Style columns and steeple were added.


Last update 10/29/2012


All © proofs, pictures & negatives are the exclusive property of
Lynda Troutt Murphy & Murphy’s, Inc.

The right of reproduction is in accordance with all U.S. Copyright Laws.


Contact Murphy's, Inc.


Solution Graphics